JOIN OUR TEAM: LICENSED THERAPISTS
Please submit resume and cover letter answering the following questions: Info@flowhousetherapy.com
Flow House is home to a family of licensed psychotherapists who work holistically - incorporating the body-mind-spirt along with evidence-based practices - into our treatment philosophy. In addition to traditional talk therapy, we are trained in depth, trauma, spiritual, and embodiment approaches. We work communally in a beautiful space in Santa Monica.
This is an independent contractor part-time position. Having your own private practice is not a conflict.
Provide effective psychotherapeutic treatment for clients experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, life transitions, existential search for meaning, family & relational issues, and those seeking to develop deeper self-awareness.
Ability to quickly develop trust and rapport with clients.
Provide quality services and maintain a partial caseload with a minimum of 8 clients.
Interest in being part of a close, collaborative team with startup culture.
Proficiency with teletherapy as some work may remain virtual, even once office re-opens.
Availability one evening shift per week (5 - 9pm) + one to two daytime shifts per week. Weekend availability is desirable.
Candidates must possess a Masters degree in counseling, psychology or social work.
California BBS licensure required.
Culturally sensitive therapist with diverse background highly desired.
Certification or training in evidence-based treatment modalities such as EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic Experiencing, or AEDP is highly desired.
Training and experience working with couples is highly desired.
Ability and interest in providing therapy that blends spiritual practices such as Buddhism, Mindfulness, etc.
Ability to use computerized schedule for client management, internal communications, and financial reporting.
Must have proof of malpractice & general liability insurance.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS:
(1) Why do you think you would be a good fit here?
(2) How close to Santa Monica do you live? (Commuting has been hard for some of our team members who live far away, especially while building their caseloads - easier with teletherapy!)
(3) Are you able to see at least 8 clients a week, including one 4 hour evening shift (5 - 9pm) and one 4 hour daytime shift?
(4) How many clients a week do you think you can comfortably see here?
(5) Are you contracted with any insurance companies?
(6) Do you have a website?
(7) What certifications/ trainings have you done?
Thank you for your interest! We will be in touch if we need more info.