JOIN OUR TEAM: LICENSED THERAPISTS
We are currently hiring! To be considered, please submit resume and cover letter answering the following questions: Info@flowhousetherapy.com
Flow House is home to a family of licensed psychotherapists who work holistically - incorporating the body-mind-spirt along with evidence-based practices - into our treatment philosophy. In addition to traditional talk therapy, we are trained in depth, trauma, spiritual, and embodiment approaches. We tend to use an active approach with clients, encouraging their growth and evolution.
This is an independent contractor part-time position. Having your own private practice is not a conflict.
Provide effective psychotherapeutic treatment for clients experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, life transitions, existential search for meaning, family & relational issues, and those seeking to develop deeper self-awareness.
Ability to quickly develop trust and rapport with clients.
Provide quality services and maintain a partial caseload with a minimum of 8 clients.
Interest in being part of a close, collaborative team with startup culture.
Proficiency with practice management software (for scheduling clients) & teletherapy as some work may remain virtual.
Availability at least one evening a week.
Candidates must possess a Masters degree in counseling, psychology or social work.
California BBS licensure required.
Culturally sensitive therapist with diverse background highly desired.
Candidates with certification or training in evidence-based treatment modalities such as EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic Experiencing, or AEDP will be considered first.
Training and experience working with couples is highly desired.
Ability and interest in providing therapy that blends spiritual practices such as Buddhism, Mindfulness, etc. and/or other mind-body approaches.
Ability to use computerized schedule for client management, internal communications, and financial reporting.
Must have proof of malpractice & general liability insurance.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS:
(1) Why do you want to work here and why do you think you would be a good fit?
(2) A hallmark of our work is that we blend depth, embodiment, spiritual approaches with traditional talk therapy. Pure cognitive therapy / psychodynamic therapy is not exactly the right fit here. In what ways do you bring this holistic, integrative approach?
(3) How many Flow House clients are you comfortable seeing a week?
(4) Are you currently working anywhere else right now? If so, how many clients do you see there weekly?
(5) Do you have a website? Social media?
(6) What certifications/ trainings have you done?
(7) What part of town do you live in? Do you currently have an office where you see clients?
Thank you for your interest! We will be in touch if we need more info.