Updated: Aug 13
Hi there! We are looking for an Associate Marriage & Family Therapist to join our team.
→ Could it be You? ←
If you answer "yes" to most of these questions, please consider applying via the link in our bio. Please tag or send to others who may be interested!
- I have Master's in Counseling or Psychology and am registered with the BBS working towards California licensure.
- I am trained in EMDR, Somatic Therapy, Brainspotting or other depth-oriented modalities.
- I believe healing comes from more than talk therapy alone - I incorporate the body, the unconscious & a spiritual perspective into my work.
- I have an approachable style & build rapport easily with people.
- I would enjoy being part of a community of like-minded peers.
- I appreciate a supportive work environment, where I can pursue the things I love to do and I am nurtured & challenged to grow in new ways.
- My physical surroundings affect me. I feel better & work better in spaces that are design-oriented and full of art, plants, rugs, light and mid century modern furniture.
- Not having to worry about insurance, billing, or time-consuming paperwork sounds good to me!
- So does getting matched with lovely, soulful clients who are looking to know themselves deeper and become their best selves!
Reasons You May Love Working Here:
- We get the BEST clients - curious, creative, here to do the work & committed to expanding their consciousness.
- This work can be isolating; being part of a community helps us stay light and in love with our jobs.
- Flow is truly our ethos. We do what feels right and good. If something no longer feels good, we let it go. Nothing is forced and nothing is pushed.
- Startup DIY culture allows us to do whatever we want -- You want to start a group? Sure! You no longer want to do the group? Sure!
- We flourish in creative atmospheres.
- We love coming to our beautiful office - it feels so happy in here, it's like entering a different world. There's always good music playing and the best smells coming from the diffuser.
- When it feels like the world is imploding around us, we know we're not alone. We have each other and we take good care of each other.