JOIN OUR TEAM: ASSOCIATE THERAPISTS
Please submit resume and cover letter answering the following questions to: Info@flowhousetherapy.com
Flow House (FlowHouseTherapy.com) is home to a family of psychotherapists who work holistically - incorporating the body-mind-spirt along with evidence-based practices - into our treatment philosophy. In addition to traditional talk therapy, we are trained in depth, trauma, spiritual, and embodiment approaches. We work communally in a beautiful space in Santa Monica.
This is a FULL TIME position (approx 20 clients a week), which will be worked up to gradually. If you have another part-time job, you could keep both jobs and start here PART-TIME (with the plan of building up to full time).
Provide effective psychotherapeutic treatment for clients experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, life transitions, existential search for meaning, family & relational issues, and those seeking to develop deeper self-awareness.
Ability to quickly develop trust and rapport with clients.
Provide quality services and maintain a caseload with a minimum of 10 clients to begin. Eventually building up to 20 clients.
Interest in being part of a close, collaborative team with startup culture.
Proficiency with teletherapy as some work may remain virtual, even once office re-opens.
Availability three evening shifts per week (5-9pm) + two daytime shifts per week (can include weekends).
Candidates must possess a Masters degree in counseling or psychology and be registered with the BBS, working towards California licensure.
Culturally sensitive therapist with diverse background highly desired.
Certification or training in evidence-based treatment modalities such as EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic Experiencing, or AEDP is highly desired. Candidates with EMDR Training will be given first consideration.
Training and experience working with couples is highly desired.
Ability and interest in providing therapy that blends spiritual practices such as Buddhism, Mindfulness, etc.
Ability to use computerized schedule for client management, internal communications, and financial reporting.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
(1) Why are you drawn to Flow House? Why do you think you would be a good fit here?
(2) Are you working anywhere else right now? If so, what is your commitment there?
(3) With your current schedule, how many clients a week do you think you can comfortably see here to begin?
(4) Are you able to work two evenings (5 - 9pm) a week and two daytimes a week?
(5) How close to Santa Monica do you live? (Commuting has been hard for some of our team members who live far away, especially while building their caseloads)
(6) What certifications/ trainings have you done?
(7) Do you have a website?
(8) How many hours have you completed?
Thank you for your interest! We will be in touch if we need more info.